Fridays
8:00pm
ABC - Wife Swap
CBS - The Ghost Whisperer
NBC - Crusoe
FOX - Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
CW - Friday Night Smackdown!
Deadpool - I want everything but The Ghost Whisperer on teh deadpool. Seriously. But Fridays are the "no one but lonely old people and dateless people like me" nights and networks don't bother wasting good stuff on a dead night.
I'll watch live - Since I have no life, The Ghost Whisperer. Ghost, g-rated cleavage, and that big Jennifer Love Hugetits ginormous ass.
I'll timeshift - Maybe Crusoe, just to see if it's worth it.
I won't bother with - Friday Night Smackdown! Are you fucking kidding me? Wrestling? Who watches that shit, let alone 2 FUCKING HOURS of it!
9:00pm
ABC - Supernanny
CBS - The Ex-List
NBC - Deal or No Deal
FOX - Don't Forget the Lyrics
Deadpool - The Ex-List. ugh, It just looks horrid from the get go. Is Friday night demographic for cbs the "loney chick night"?
I'll watch live - Nothing, I'll probably watch Stargate Atlantis on sci-fi channel since it's the "dateless geek channel".
I won't bother with - everything.
10:00pm
ABC - 20/20
CBS - Numb3rs
NBC - Life
Deadpool - I want to say Life but if they improve the writing, it won't get "journeymaned". I was really surprised it got a second season after it's lack luster first season.
I'll watch live - If nothing else, Numb3rs. I kinda like this show but think it should be on another night. CBS should move it to wednesdays or thursdays and move the ex-list to this slot and make fridays "lonely fat girl night".
I'll timeshift - Life, just so I can watch it a couple times to see if it's worth me seeing it weekly.
I won't bother with - 20/20. Most times. Sometimes the topic is worth watching or if John Stossel does another truth about whatever segment, I'll watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment