Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursdays

8:00pm
ABC - Ugly Betty
CBS - Survivor: Africa
NBC - My Name is Earl 30 Rock
FOX - The Moment of Truth
CW - Smallville

Deadpool - I want The Moment of truth and other stupid shows like it to die. Come on Fox, you can do so much better.
I'll watch live - I'll probably watch survivor because I like it the least. Thursdays are typically the most competitive in terms of MY viewership.
I'll timeshift - Everything else. I seriously need another Tivo to record 4 shows at once.
I won't bother with - The Moment of Truth, a stupid show.


9:00pm
ABC - Grey's Anatomy
CBS - CSI
NBC - The Office
FOX - Kitchen Nightmares
CW - Supernatural

Deadpool - hmmm... nothing.
I'll watch live - damn, this is a tough one. I could just keep the tv tuned to cbs and follow survivors lead or watch watch Chef Gordon Ramsey yell at another moron with a restaurant. Screw it, it's CSI, I sometimes need to rewind parts of Kitchen Nightmares to relive the creepiness.
I'll timeshift - everything else. YES I LIKE Grey's Anatomy! Get over it. I have the biggest crush on Chyler Leigh. Yup, she played "June Tuesday" on the crappy show "That '80s Show".
I won't bother with - nothing


10:00pm
ABC - Life on Mars
CBS - Eleventh Hour
NBC - ER

Deadpool - Life on Mars. I heard that they retooled it from the preair. If not, man, I loved the british version. It had you guessing what was going on as much as the main character. Not the american version. It was shit. They reveals ALL the plotpoints IN THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE! How retarded is that? Also The first 30 mins was so god damn "why am I supposed to like these boring ass people" dull. If they don't fix that, I hope it gets killed fast and not drawn out "journeymaned"
I'll watch live - Eleventh Hour. I have my doubts but we'll see.
I'll timeshift - ER. My longest running fave show ever. It's the final season. I hope they pull out all the stops and bring back a few surprise cameos and old characters.
I won't bother with - nothing.

No comments: